Monday, April 11, 2011

He doesn't have a wife


 I was watching a A Hard Day's Night with my dad a few days ago, and was inspired by the actor playing the video director's fuzzy sweater.

I was compelled to stand over this shiny ball, as if I had just birthed it. IDK guys. I hope you like my ripped jeans look. I got them a few weeks ago because I went into the Aerie store at Towson mall to  find some undies, cause you can't buy undies at the thrift store (Ok, you can, but I don't) and the helpful salesperson told me that they had jeggings on sale! These are ankle jeggings, but I am short, so they are just normal jeggings for me. They are surprisingly jeanlike for jeggings! Anyway, this is the first pair of jeans I have had in a long time, and I love them! I was totally anti-jeans until jegging this came around. I ordered another pair in white from their website because I like these so much, where I got an extra 20% off the clearance price. Yay! And free shipping! Yay!

Find your backbend.


Check out my puffball clip on earrings. They are real mink.




These shoes are my classy jellies.

Sweater: J. Crew via Value Village
Shoes: Kenzo via Unique Thrift store
Jeans: American Eagle
Turtleneck: IDK

1 comment:

  1. I wish I looked as good in jeans as you do. Also I love your earrings.

    ReplyDelete